TRASTEVERE FOOD TOUR
Meet your guide in Campo de’ Fiori at the charming open air market. Cross the romantic Ponte Sisto and enter Trastevere for a taste the Holy Trinity of roman pasta: Carbonara, Cacio e Pepe and Amatriciana, with a sip of good italian red wine. Remember: as long as you don’t cut spaghetti with a knife we can all be friends.
Enjoy a passionate date with the king of roman street food: Supplì, a yummy fried risotto ball with a heart of melted mozzarella cheese that will make you think of old telephone wires. Try a bite of “pizza al taglio”: super crunchy roman pizza cut in squares.Enter a roman “bottega” for a a taste of italian charcuterie and make sure you don’t miss “Porchetta”: juicy pork meat roasted for 8 hours,enriched with salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and wild fennel.End your tour with a delicious creamy gelato, freshly made with local ingredients.
- Vegetarian, vegan or gluten free options available on request.
Please read ALL the information on the tour page before booking to ensure this tour meets your expectations. If you have any unanswered questions let us know
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Car & Driver at disposal 4 hrs
- Private English-speaking food expert guide 3 hrs
- Food & beverage cost
- Extra time
- Food Shopping
- The Tour is not valid starting from other cities, or from Airport. Inquire within if your pick up location is not at a hotel in Rome
- Dates on the Booking Form Calendar that are NOT Selectable, ask us for availability
- Your English Speaking driver would pick you up at your accommodation in Rome
- This is a private tour so you will not be sharing it with anybody else!
- Gratuities not included (appreciated)
- Walking: moderate a part from 3 hours