Florence Day trip from Rome
Embark on a private day trip from Rome to the captivating city of Florence. After a scenic three-hour drive, immerse yourself in Florence’s renowned attractions during the morning. Relish a delightful lunch, and then set out for some leisurely shopping at the renowned The Mall, where the best fashion brands await at unbeatable prices.
A day in the heart of Tuscany to explore the Best of Florence, the cradle of Renaissance that brought to the world some of history’s giants such as Michelangelo, Dante, Brunelleschi, Donatello, Machiavelli, and Cimabue.…and Florences’ impressive architecture and immense collection of priceless works of art in museums and squares affirms its great historical and cultural impact it had on the world.
Duration: 12 Hours
- Explore the best of Florence, the “cradle of Renaissance”
- Tour comfortably in your private deluxe vehicle driven by your personal English speaking Driver
- For Day Tours from Rome enjoy convenient Pick up & Drop Off at your Rome Hotel
- Stroll through Florence’s historic center and marvel at at the “outdoor museum” that best describes it
- On days Museums are closed, you may enjoy more of Florence
- Please read ALL the information on the tour page before booking to ensure this tour meets your expectations. If you have any unanswered questions let us know.
|Pax/adults||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|option||Florence with Driver only, Florence with Driver/Guide & Academy Tickets|
- Pickup from Rome Hotel
- Explore Florence
- Visit The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Return to Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Stops in Florence and The Mall Outlet
- 12-hour duration
- Bottled water
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Extra hours and stops
- Licensed Guide IF NOT SELECTED
- Tickets or Entrance fees IF NOT SELECTED
Your private driver will pick you up directly at your hotel (if the tour starts from Rome) around 7:00 am. Enjoy a drive through the picturesque Tuscany countryside for about 3 hours before arriving in Florence. Here, your first stop will be the world-famous Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell’Accademia), home to Michelangelo’s iconic David sculpture. It’s highly recommended to book the Accademia tickets in advance on your own (preferably for a 10 am entry).
Note: Due to strict Italian regulations to protect licensed guides, drivers can provide explanations only inside the vehicle. They cannot elaborate on attractions outside of the vehicle.
Dates on the Booking Form Calendar that are NOT Selectable, ask us for availability