What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors use our website, which allows us to improve its performance. We may use third-party analytics services to track and measure usage.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your preferences and choices (e.g., language or region selection).
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when you close your web browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a specified period or until you manually delete them from your browser’s settings.
Your Cookie Choices
You can control or disable cookies through your web browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
Our website may use third-party services that may place cookies on your device. We have no control over these cookies. Please review the respective privacy and cookie policies of these third-party services for more information.